Monday, September 3, 2012

Introductions



Well hello there
I guess this is the part were I introduce myself tell you what this blogs about and bore you with a life story about how I have always wanted a blog or something right? Because I have no clue what to do for this and I don't know you( you all?) yet so we have to go through an awkward introduction. Ok so here it goes
I created this blog so I could talk about crap, think of this place as a diary  of mine or a fashion look-book or a mindless jumble of mess. You might see on this blog fashion, diys, YouTube video favorites, book favorites, nail tutorials, favorite things and random crap that's on my mind.
Why make a blog?
What else is there to do at two in the morning?
Well that's it right
Oh wait I forgot the name part right?
Well my names Simone, well at least you can call me that.



No comments:

Post a Comment